€ 1 200,000 collected
Since 2006, the Rochambelle has collected more than € 1 200,000 for the cause and become the second most popular women's race in France (in terms of numbers of runners).
New solidarity objective: € 98,000 raised
€ 98,000 euros is the goal of this new edition. A substantial sum that will only be possible thanks to the participation of 14,000 womens.
The funds raised in 2019 will support several projects:
- Loan of wigs & room for adapted physical activities for François Baclesse Meeting's place and information's center (center for the fight against cancer)
- Promote access to screening for the most isolated womens in Calvados by Mathilde association
- Intrabeam®, intraoperative radiotherapy system for François Blaclesse Center
- Sophrology sessions at Caen’s Polyclinique du Parc
- 3D coelioscopy, innovative system of minimally invasive surgery at the University Hospital of Caen