Only 14,000 bibs available for the 2019 edition of the Rochambelle!
In just a few years, The Rochambelle, a 5km women's walk/run in aid of the fight against breast cancer, has become one of Calvados's unmissable women's events. An emblematic fixture within Les Courants de la Liberté, this event is fuelled by values and commitment, as € 7 of the registration fees go to charities involved in the fight against breast cancer
For this new edition, which the Organizing Committee wishes as friendly and festive as possible, the number of places available is limited to 14,000. To enjoy it, register now by clicking here.
The funds raised in 2019 will support several projects:
- Loan of wigs & room for adapted physical activities for François Baclesse Meeting's place and information's center (center for the fight against cancer)
- Promote access to screening for the most isolated womens in Calvados by Mathilde association
- Intrabeam®, intraoperative radiotherapy system for François Blaclesse Center
- Sophrology sessions at Caen’s Polyclinique du Parc
- 3D coelioscopy, innovative system of minimally invasive surgery at the University Hospital of Caen