1901 law association created in 1988, the Organising Committee Courants de la Liberté :
- Create, organize, and disseminate controlling the Courants de la Liberté.
- Create, organize, control and awareness of all foot races and sporting events in Calvados.
- Provide conventionally, know-how, material and human resources to the creation, organization, control, communication and participationof other foot races and other sporting events in France.
Members of the Office of the Organizing Committee are:
- Yves MARTIN - President
- Dominique THE DRET - Vice President
- Xavier COLLARD - Treasurer
- Laurence BOELLE - Assistant Treasurer
- Karine GROUSSARD - Secretary
- Jean FREMONT - Assistant Secretary
- Jean-Pierre BUHOURT - Race Director
- Sebastien Lefevre - Coordinator
- Nicolas HASSANE - Sales and Logistics manager
- Luce Mussillon - Communications manager
- Jeanne DUPONT - Administrative assistant
To join them : +33 02.31.95.17.23