- The Team Challenge is open to companies, local authorities and sport clubs.
- To participate to the Team Challenge, a group has to be composed by one participant to the Marathon, two participants to the Half-marathon, three participants to the 10km and four others to the races of their choice. Any team who will fill these conditions will be registered automatically to the Team Challenge list.
- The categories "Business" and "Club" will be ranked separately.
- The ranking will be established only on arrivals. The ranking of a team will result from the addition of the best official time on the marathon, the two best times on the half-marathon and the first three times on the 10 Km The team with the lowest time will win the Team Challenge. The management of the classification is provided by the Organizing Committee of The Courants de la Liberté.
- The awards ceremony will be held afther the event. The three best companies and the three best sport clubs will be rewarded.
For more information, please download the general regulation of the Courants de la Liberté by clicking here