What is the Exhibitors’ Village ?
- An outdoor village which is free of charge and open to the public.
- An original meeting place for all of the players of the running, sustainable development and health markets and many other sectors of activities.
- An essential stopping place for the 25, 000 participants of les Courants de la Liberté who will collect their bib there.
Why become an exhibitor in the Exhibitors’ Village?
The Exhibitors’ Village of les Courants de la Liberté has great potential in terms of communication and marketing.
This is due to:
- a very renowned event which boasts 35, 000 spectators.
- An event which takes place at an ideal time of year.
- A modular stand which is adapted to your needs (wooden flooring, electricity, Internet, etc)
Les Courants de la Liberté provide a unique opportunity to:
- promote and sell products and services
- Test and launch new products
- Gain renown with a targeted and attentive audience
- Highlight expertise by providing advice.
If you would like to become an exhibitor during the event “Les Courants de la Liberté – the Festival of Races for everyone”, from 14 to 16 June 2013 or obtain more information, please contact us.